This website belongs to:
Via Cassia Cura 196
01019 – Vetralla (VT)
This information relates to the handling of personal information (data) in accordance with ART. 13 D.LGS. N. 196/2003 SINGLE DOCUMENT REGARDING THE SAFEGUARD OF USER PRIVACY (“TESTO UNICO SULLA TUTELA DELLA PRIVACY”)
This document informs you of the safeguards in place regarding the handling of personal data for individual persons and other stakeholders, as per the Italian Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”).
DATA HANDLING PROCEDURES
Handling refers to any operation or set of operations conducted, including those with-out the use of electronic devices, which regard the collection, storage, organization, preservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, use, interconnection, obstruction, distribution, destruction and recording of personal data.
In addition to hard copy archiving, the handling of data may also be conducted through the use of electronic, IT or otherwise automated devices. Access to data will be granted only to those stakeholders authorized by the Company. In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 we therefore wish to make you aware of the following:
PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING WITH OBLIGATORY PROVISION
1. The data you provide will be used by the Company in the course of its particular activities.
2. The data provided will be used to fulfill the obligations of Italian and European legislation, as well as contractual obligations related to the realization of the commercial relationship established.
3. Where necessary for the compliance with contractual obligations, European legislation, or for specific requests made prior to the end of a contract, your data may be temporarily passed on within the EU, as well as to other Third Party countries within the limits stipulated in art. 42-43-44 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
4. The data you provide may be disseminated and/or communicated to other stakeholders in line with the legislation applicable to industrial and corporate secrecy, for the same purposes as outlined in the preceding point 3; these may include but are not limited to, for example, couriers, forwarders and other carriers; ministerial, regional, provincial and municipal authorities; Chambers of Commerce and their relevant authorities; INPS, INAIL, SPISAL and the Italian Revenue agencies; external data authorities as agreed; insurance bodies as agreed; medical and other professionals as agreed; banking and credit organizations; trusted financial institutions; companies supplying EDP services and associated maintenance bodies as agreed; trade and employee associations, as well as category-specific bilateral bodies set up by trade unions and small business associations (“enti bilaterali”).
CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO ALLOW DATA HANDLING
5. We remind you that the provision of the aforementioned data is obligatory and any refusal to provide it may entail the loss, or partial execution, of the commercial relation-ship established, and the fulfillment of the legal and/or contractual obligations which derive from it.
DURATION OF THE HANDLING PERIOD
6. Data will be used for the entire duration of the commercial relationship established as well as subsequently, in the implementation of any outstanding legal compliance.
APPOINTED DATA-HANDLING ENTITY
7. The appointed entity handling the data is MTB2GETHER – The appointed manager is Emanuele Grassini.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
8. You may at any moment exercise your rights with the data-handling entity. In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree Lgs. N. 196/2003 the interested party may re-quest: confirmation of the personal data which concerns them, or their communication in intelligible form; to be informed of the data’s origins, as well as the reason and purpose for which the data is being handled; the deletion, transfer into a anonymous form or the blocking of any data handled in violation of the law, as well as its updating, rectification or, if applicable, the integration of the data; or oppose the handling of the data itself on legitimate grounds. You may also oppose the use of data for commercial purposes.